One of the rewards/tasks is to nominate 15 others who deserve recognition as well—and we are glad to do just that.
Here are 15 blogs (not in any particular order!) that we enjoy and sense others may as well:
- We want to nominate and acknowledge the blogger who first nominated us . Solomon Alexander (of St. Louis) has created a very thoughtful and interesting blog - Sportsmanship that showcases the respect, fair play, civility, and fun in sports.
- Another site entitled JBMthinks. Wonderful articles on youth sports and family.
- A youth hockey site called MacPherson hockey.
- The Ultimate Sports Parent Blog is one of the best sites out there relating to youth sports.
- If you have youngsters involved in baseball check out former Major Leaguer Jack Perconte’s Positive Parenting Tips Blog.
- A dear old friend living in the U.S. mid-west has a very thoughtful blog called Midwestern Sensibilities.
- One of the finest and most comprehensive hockey blogs on the ‘net is Preds on the Glass hosted by Buddy Oakes and his son Jackson.
- If you enjoy good, simple writing that makes people think, visit Wrights Lane.
- Check out StatsDad for a truly unique look at youth sports in America.
- For those who are into health and eating with a conscience, try VeganDad .
- Those interested in analysis of professional soccer, especially in Canada, from a former professional’s perspective with keen insight, visit Jason De Vos’ site at CBC sports.
- A long-time professional columnist and writer at the Toronto Star, Vinay Menon, has put on his hockey fan’s hit this NHL season and launched an outstanding site at A Leafs Fan Blog with a great mix of analysis, humour and just the right amount of old-time frustration that only Maple Leaf hockey fans seem to have.
- Design, art, architecture and sports, too at Frivolous Ornamentation Daily.
- A comprehensive look at all things in Canadian soccer with Bill Ault at Canada Kicks.
- And a site that provides support and guidance about young people working toward their dreams and leading a healthy, active life at Inspiring Kids Today